- Samples should be submitted along with the prescribed request form duly filled. The D.D should be send in favour of IIRBS-Department Development Fund, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Only pure samples will be accepted for analysis.
- Generally spectrometer time is booked in advance. Data will be posted to individual users through email.
- After experiment the used sample tube should be cleaned and returned back. In case of any damage, the tube should be replaced.
- Acknowledgement must be made for the service in the publications.
*The sample should be thoroughly tested for solubility as the deuterated solvents are expensive. Additional fee may be charged for any change (after trial) from the suggested solvent.
Click to Download NMR (400MHz) Spectrometer Service - Request Form